- Dealing with clients with manipulative, narcissistic family members or partners
- Mindfulness, relaxation, hypnosis, and hypnotherapy
- Women's' issues: Relationships, Marriage, Parenting, Empty Nest, divorce, post-divorce and other transitions.
- Improving Self-Esteem and the ability to make good decisions.
- Change behaviors or thought patterns, lose weight, exercise more, improve physical or emotional health.
- Decreasing symptoms of depression, .
- Increase pleasure in life
- Direct services for Deaf children teens and adults using ASL
- Consulting with hearing professionals who work with Deaf children or adults
- Develop a healthy life-work balance.
My techniques are developed from formal continuing and research, plus decades of experience with clients and my own life experiences.
I employ well-researched tools such as CBT, mindfulness, meditation, psycho-education and Katie Byron's 'The Inquiry Method', as well as hypnosis and hypnotherapy. Additionally, I have developed original methods and tools to help you.
You will complete basic information
then Anne Norton will contact you
to schedule an appointment.